Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 12 Galaxy’s Firmware has been upgraded to the new version. You can check it by going to Settings, then skipping to About device or About phone. After One UI 4.0, Samsung introduced One UI 4.1, based on Android 12 alongside the Galaxy S22 series, and started rolling out for older Galaxy devices. While the distribution of the One UI 4.1 update will end soon, the company has announced One UI 4.1.1 which is also based on Android 12. There are plenty of other custom ROMs available for Android but we stock firmware ROM found these to be the best out of them.
- Recently, Samsung has started releasing the Galaxy A03 Android 12 One UI Core 4.1 update.
- For example if your phone is installed with Oreo 8.0 when you bought it, then it is it’s stock ROM/firmware.
- Many people will say you should charge the device up to 50% battery or more.
- The Samsung Galaxy C series is yet another marvelous creation from the Korean mobile phone giant.
- The Samsung Galaxy J series are the biggest after “S” series and the “Note” series.
We highly recommend reading through our articles, especially those about a new OTA update. There’s often important information in those articles that all our users should be aware of. Ads can be removed by purchasing the ad-free unlock in the app’s settings.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.
Project Elixir is another high-quality custom ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro. It’s based on Android 12.1 so it’s not as new as the PixelPlusUI 5.0 ROM above, but in general it has very similar aesthetics to the PixelPlus custom firmware. There is an official LineageOS 19.1 custom ROM based on Android 12 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Interestingly it is a new XDA forum member who is the one posting it first.
You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.